MISS WAX LINKS

Thursday, September 10

Mad love

A few years ago I took a trip to New York City where I first discovered Hellz Bellz in a little Soho store called World. It was right then and there that my obsession with the brand commenced. Since then it has been non-stop. Each season gets better and better, and the anticipation of what's to come keeps me going throughout the year. We have been lucky enough to work closely with Hellz since the start of Miss Wax in early 2006. That February at Magic trade show they featured a shadow box of hand-made collaboration pieces. Our relationship has grown over the years along with our love for the brand and the people behind it. I just wanted to give a warm and genuine thank you to the Hellz fam for being so awesome and supporting us along the way. Also, keep your eyes peeled for the collaboration that will be dropping in stores this November. Here's a sneak peak of what's to come. I hope you like what you see...big ups Hellz fam! Mad love. Photos taken by Quang Le.

 

1 comment:

  1. i know these release in november but i need to know the exact dates & where in the bay area i can cop the 2-finger ring & earrings :] please let me know asap. thanks! -ashley sade.

    ReplyDelete