MISS WAX LINKS

Monday, September 21

Audrey Tautou

I first came across this adorable little frenchie in the movie Amelie, which was released in 2001. The original title  "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" literally means "The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulain" and it was her first huge success. It's not often that I "top five" things, but this is definitely high on my list of favorite movies. As she continues her climb to the top, she becomes the new face of Chanel, and will also be playing Coco Chanel in the upcoming movie "Coco before Chanel".
The release here in the United States is only a few days away, set for September 25th, and very limited. The brand new Chanel commercial that she came out in takes my breath away...ahh, the music, the girl, the brand..it's all too good. I cannot wait to see the movie!
Look how adorable she is.

Ps: Yann Tiersen composed the music for Amelie, and it's amaaaazing. Frenchie accordian sounds - I dig.


XoXo

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this movie, You know I love your blog!!!and thats why I've nominated you for the Kreative award, to learn more about it and to accept it. Go to my blog where I have posted info about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod, im dying. cannot wait to see this!! Love you baby!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete