MISS WAX LINKS

Monday, January 24

New favorites

Our weather is a little sporadic here in lovely Southern California but I do love the fact that we can switch up our style with the blink of an eye. Pixie Market has always been a great online store to shop or peruse for ideas and current trends. Being that we can go from shorts and tanks to pants and jackets right into dresses all in a day, I've compiled some of my latest favorites for you. And while it's always fun to have crazy pieces in a wardrobe, I tend to like versatile basics that I can freak a thousand ways..not to say those pieces can't still be funky!

What do you think?
I can't get enough of the riding pant right now!
 SHAPE SHIFTR Wool Riding Pant
So sweet.
STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB Silk Mesh Playsuit
Do it all with these. Loooove.
CHIC APPEAL Knit Biker Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment