MISS WAX LINKS

Thursday, June 24

Foot Fetish

Okay, so we have completely been sleeping on the blog in this month of June, and I do apologize.
Things are busy here at Miss Wax, getting ready for trade show season, the Fall/Winter 2010 line is about to drop, and new ideas are in the works for 2011.
I promise to keep you updated and lots more blogging to come!

Back to the foot fetish...this is my first summer living in L.A. and shit is HOT as HELL.
I thought I was moving away from the desert heat, and this is even crazier than that!
Buuuuut, I still can't get over the boot craze.
Girls have continued to rock the cutest boots around town; I want more, more, more.
Feast your eyes on these pups. The good, the bad and the ugly.
hah.
Scorett boots
Unknown
Unknown
Yohji Yamamoto for Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottega Veneta
80%20
Gucci
80%20
Guo Pei

No comments:

Post a Comment