MISS WAX LINKS

Friday, January 22

It's that time of year again.

COACHELLA!!!!!!! I seriously cannot wait to spend a third year in a row at this amazing music festival. If you haven't experienced Coachella for yourself then I highly recommend that you do so. It's definitely in your best interest. hah. If you think you can handle the sweltering desert heat then you are more than ready. It's a bit intense, but basically: go naked, bring a spray bottle for water (it will save your life) & drink lots of water (in between alcoholic beverages of course) teehee. 
Besides that, enjoy the beautiful music and have a fun & safe adventure.

*Tickets go on sale at 10:00am today. Get em' here.


I've also decided to introduce you to one Coachella artist and/or band a week until then. You may remember my past blogs about La Roux and The xx, well they will both be there! Insanity. No joke.
I will die.

Look out for my first intro. soon.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment